- Subtle abstract patterned semi-sheer with a minimalistic banded accent for the living space to have just enough light entering the space when the curtains are drawn closed.
- The Semi-sheers also help maintain some amount of privacy.
- Plush pile of upholstery fabric for comfortable seating on the couch.
- Woven tone-on-tone hand-crafted rug to add a few more subtleties in terms of design.
- Accent cushions in charcoal grey tones to complete the understated look defined by shades of grey and white.
- Textured Linen main curtains for the large window mounted on motorized hardware for ease of operation through a remote/mobile app.
- Crisp Linen blend sheer to add a bit of delicate warmth to the space that also offers a spectacular view of the sea.
- Sofa & chairs with clean lines finish for upholstery
- Burst of sunshine yellow in Chair upholstery and accent cushions on the couch.
- Finer accents – table runner and additional bright cushions.
- Delicate Semi sheer with a mild self-pattern to have just enough delicateness to the space and diffused view through the window.
- Tan premium faux leather fabric for the accent SOFA to give a bit of relief from the monochromes.
- Feature highlighter Rug with an abstract geometric pattern in shades of ivory, grey & black.
- White Roller Blind with 5% openness to keep the window furnishing solution more technical.
- Distressed texture wall-covering in earth tones to give a more rugged casual feel.
- Ochre highlighter cushions mixed and matched with some stark black& white cushions to add a bit of drama to the space.
- Brown Suede upholstery cover for the Diwan seating to make it a more funky coordinate texture
- Less is more was the thinking behind the space of the Client. Ivory SILK Curtains with subtle detail & Eyelets/Grommet tops gave a very clean look to the windows.
- Plush Down & feather cushions for the ultimate luxury & comfort.
- White AQUACLEAN fabric
- Rug made with plush wool & viscose with very little pattern to blend in with the overall environment.