- The room was filled with grandeur and intricate works and Client/Interior designer wanted to mellow down the aesthetics a touch.
- Window furnishing and bed linen were created with minimal yet panache styling to achieve exactly that.
- Silk blend curtains were coordinated with sheer curtains that had just a hint of metallic highlights in the weave.
- The color pallete was kept as soft pastel to accentuate the grandeur theme without crossing the line.
- Adding a bold pattern with neutral tones can sometimes jazz up the beauty of the entire space.
- The Ikkat inspired cross stitch floral pattern in the Handwoven Rug creates just enough drama to stand out in the space.
- The flowy immaculate sheer curtains in light beige almost blend in with the walls and create minimal visual transition.
- Mustard pouffe with loads of structure complete the transitional look that was envisioned by the Client Interior design team.
- When something so intricate is taking up a lot of visual space , its important to get the balance right when the design approach is transitional.
- The Tafetta silk curtains bring in so much beauty and opulence. Adding a Roman blind with a twist of matte’ cotton blended silk and subtle detailing seems risky but it just about works in this case and transcends the overall beauty.
- The grandiose of a traditional viscose floral rug fits in just fine and creates an element of surprise.
- The wall-coverings with oxidized geometric pattern make the ceiling unconventional yet interesting.
- Eyelet curtain panels in bright beige with stylized custom embroidery detail
- Fusion of Silk blends in Curtains & bed linen with natural fibres of bamboo/banana as a rug.
- This along with the bold motif cushions gives the whole place an eclectic look.
- Keeping Olive green as an offset accent color in the mix adds a bit of depth to the space.
- Shades of yellow & purple can seem quite conventional when it comes to garments. But when we use these colors in their modern hues with patterns that are contemporary, the overall uniqueness is quite appealing.
- The mustard & shades of purple seem to bring in just enough pop of color to the bed decor and the Window furnishings just seem to blend in all so naturally with these family of colors.
- The conventional pattern can look so much interesting when it is infused with fresh colors and the transitional overall look that it paints truly stands out.
- A pop of color in the Skyblue Solid Roman shade made with an interesting layered twist.
- Classical pattern accent cushions with hues of gold.
- Classic floral rug on a coordinating skyblue base with dull gold and red floral highlights.
- An overall blend of clean solid & straight line products with more dressy accents and fusion color play.